apexearthapexearth

Main Games Reviews Stats

Press Start: Solicitors Press Start: Solicitors

loved it

Funny, stupid, awesome, everything under the sun. Thanks!

Peter Bear Episode 3 Peter Bear Episode 3

nothing like a dead pooping bear

That WAS poop wasn't it? Voices would have been nice. But then they wouldn't have been growling! So I'm unsure about that. Pretty scene, felt like a kids show on TV. Until the massacre of course. One last note, the text was so thin it wasn't very easy to read.

v2oonz responds:

ok cool, thanks for the constructive criticism, ill keep that in mind about the text. cheers

edit - if you would like higher quality sound and video visit: http://youtube.com/v2oonz

V-MODE V-MODE

yeah classic fun

This all seems dynamic. I like it. Very simple but a good challenge to play. The x finger gets tired. Cool music as well. It's hard to go sky high. But, maybe that's just my crappy playing.

Jack-Assassin Jack-Assassin

Classic fun

I like the work done by both of the developers here. The only complaints I have are that I can't shoot while moving or jumping. I guess that's an added challenge though. The music is very fitting for the game. Having the climb button different than the jump button is strange but it makes sense if you want to jump off of a ladder like you need to at times in this. It's a little different, but plenty of challenge. The water part killed me a half dozen times. heheh

SpeedRound SpeedRound

wee..

I wasn't quite sure what to do at first but I managed to pull up a score of 3900 or something around there. The sound effects are good. The music loop isn't quite perfect and has a slight delay when looping. It's a stressful game!

Late For Work_Rockmonix Late For Work_Rockmonix

Levels Critiscism

Good song. I thought the bass could be brought louder just a tad. The lead guitar is much too loud for me. I naturally turned up the speakers in the beginning and then had to turn it down the moment the lead came in.

Rockmonix responds:

Hmm, k perhaps I'll have to revisit this song and do more tweaking. Thanks for the input guys

[oZ] ~ A Milli (Dubstep Remix) [oZ] ~ A Milli (Dubstep Remix)

cool bass.

I like this. It's pretty simple (doesn't need to be over-complicated) but the bass is just fun as hell to listen to. Nicely mixed. You don't often hear that around here... Gonna download this.

K17 - Synthetic Vibes K17 - Synthetic Vibes

i like it

It's short and sweet. I like the melody, happy and free sort of thing. I'd have preferred another melody slipped into the middle to extend the song a bit. But if short and sweet is what you were going for then that is certainly what you've got. Thanks for the music.